Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Red Ridding Hood you say?

 
Hello friends!  
 
Today I have some exciting news to share,
 
My next book will be coming out in less than a day!
 
 
What is it you may be asking yourselves?
 
Have you ever wanted to know the real story of Red Ridding hood and the Big Bad wolf?
 
Then look no further for I give you-
 
 
(This cover was created by yours truly by the way.)
 
"The Wolf and The Crimson Maiden" will be launching first on kindle on May 18th and soft bound later this year.
 
and here is just a taste of what you will be getting yourself into:
 
 
"I considered asking if someone was out among the shadows as twilight came to its peak, yet nothing quite scared me completely anymore. I had nothing left in life I desperately cared for and in doing so my heart was cold to most, if not all situations I found myself in.
Shaking my head as I turned back to the snow-covered lane ahead I moved the basket closer to my body as the unsettling feeling that just beyond my visions reach eyes looked out, hungrily watching.
“I know well enough the wood.” I breathed as if to dismiss the feeling.

Straightening my back and continuing forward seemed the only logical reasoning, yet the further I ventured the deeper the wood seemed to grow around me as if seeking to place a cage over me with its bare branched claws closing in."
 
 If you want to take a sneak peak at the official blog for "The Wolf and the Crimson Maiden" you can find it right here in the internets neck of the woods.
 
Oh and did you want a book trailer?
 


  
 Behind the scenes on the book trailer, this cover and oh so much more coming real soon.
 
Stay tuned people.
 
AB out-

No comments:

Post a Comment